What are Cookies?
Cookies are small files, saved and stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone, saved when you surf internet. Cookie usually consists of site name, that generated it, life time and randomly generated unique number used to identifiy broswer, from which connection with site is established.
Cookie files policy:
1. In connection with the provision of the contents of the website are used www.borkomet.com so. cookies, ie. the information stored by the server on the device end-user, which servers can read whenever you connect from this end-user device may also use other technologies with functions similar or identical cookies. In this document, the information on cookies also apply to other similar technology used within our websites. Cookies are a computer data, in particular text files that are stored in the device of a user of the Website www.borkomet.com Cookies typically contain the name of the website domain from which they originate, their storage time on the terminal device and a unique number.
2. Cookies are used to:
-to adapt the content of the website pages to user preferences and to optimize the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the website user’s device and properly display the web page tailored to their individual needs,
-create statistics that help to understand how users use the service from web pages, which allows improving their structure and content,
-maintain the session (after logging in), so the the user does not have to re-enter passowrd on every page of the site
-delivering users advertising content tailored to their interests
3. Within the www.borkomet.com the following types of cookies can be used:
- Essential cookies, allowing the use of the services available within the website, for example. Authentication cookies used for services that require authentication within the service,
- Cookies used to ensure safety, eg. used to detect attempts to break authentication system within the service,
“Functional” cookies, allowing “remember” user-selected settings and personalize the user interface, eg. In terms of the language or users’
- region font size, appearance of website, etc.,
“Advertisement” cookies, allowing users to deliver advertising content tailored to their interests.
4. In many cases, the software used to browse the web (browser) by default allows storage of cookies in device of a a user. The users can at any time change settings which allow cookies. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in your web browser configuration or inform about them every time they are saved on the device . Detailed information on the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the web broswer settings . Failure to change the settings in the field of cookies means that they will be saved on end-users’ device, and therefore will store information on the device and access this information
6. Cookies can be saved in a device of www.borkomet.com users and then used by the cooperating advertisement service, research companies and providers of multimedia applications.
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES IN BROSWER?